Sunday, June 2nd, 2013 by Michael Freeman
Binary Options – 15 Important Tips and Facts / YouTube Video
In this recent video I cover 15 fact I find important to review on my channel as well as additional tips for beginner traders. Through out the last months I covered some of the tips below in various videos and this latest upload is a compilation of the important facts, tips and information that I want to pass on to other traders. Check out my video and the list of Binary Options Tips below.
List of Important Binary Options Tips
1) Don’t take a bonus offer – one of the biggest mistakes. Bonuses lock your money with the broker.
2) Make sure broker is not Black-Listed
3) Trade On Longer Time Frames – The longer you hold the asset for the easiest it is to identify a solid price trend.
4) Don’t Use 60 Sec – Don’t Gamble your money using the 60 seconds feature.
5) Trade Small Amounts When You Start – The minimum trade is what you should start with, so if the minimum requirement is $25 per trade, don’t exceed this amount until you develop your rate of success and improve.
6) Don’t Sign Up with a VIP Account, Not Worth it – VIP Accounts and Account Incentives are not worth the high deposit requirement. Keep in mind that the training and responsiveness that you get with the VIP account will not include actual trading advice. Start with a standard account and avoid the up-sale.
7) Use Financial Portals for research – The best way to find info is on the web and the best website is Google. If you are looking for a reliable source of financial news where you can find everything you need – simply visit Google Finance.
8) Learn How to use Candle-Stick Charts – Check out the complete Candle-Stick Charts Guide!
9) Use Web-based or software free live charts – The best ones on the markets are the MT4 or the charts on Investing.com
10) Don’t Pay for Signals, Sign up with Free Trial signals only – Check out the complete list of Binary Options Signals!
11) Focus on 1-2 assets and 1 asset group and focus – Don’t get scattered around. The less assets you deal with the easier it is to predict a trend and gather solid indicators for your trades.
12) Combine between Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis – Don’t use Price Action without doing research. Many traders assume that price trends can be foreseen without using research. I believe that the truth is somewhere in the middle and research can drastically improve the rate of success.
13) Fund your account with a lower starting amount between $100-$500
14) Don’t use the One Touch Feature over the weekend – Risky feature, don’t gamble your money with the One Touch Feature.
15) Invest time into research – The more research the better! Learn your asset and become engaged by the news associated with the asset. Become a fan of the asset you are trading and you will do much better.